Wednesday, February 02, 2005

just ignore the fact that it's a volcano

I meant to post this right after K's "it's a beautiful day" post, but I have the attention span of a gnat, so I forgot. At any rate, here is some evidence of how achingly, amazingly lovely it can be here in the Pacific Northwest. I snapped this photo last summer near the end of a road trip that took me through southern Utah, New Mexico, Arizona and up the California coast. I saw breathtaking scenery just about every day on my travels, but I was happy coming home to our moody mountains.



If I do say so myself, it makes a wonderfully soothing image as computer monitor wallpaper. If you'd like the gigantic version (nearly 850K) that will fill up a 1280x1024 screen, send me an e-mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home